Software Developer- Digital Production Platform (m/f/d)
Reference number: 3534Apply now
Our job offer
Are you looking for an exciting professional challenge in the automotive industry? As one of the leading personnel service providers with 12 locations in Germany, we are looking for qualified employees (m/f/d) for an assignment with our renowned customer companies.
You will perform your work directly on site at Volkswagen AG, your employment contract will be with AutoVision – Der Personaldienstleister GmbH & Co. OHG. Here you profit from numerous employee benefits. Join us and find a job with many benefits. Use your potential in the best possible way – for your career!
Volkswagen and Amazon Web Services recently entered into a strategic partnership to develop the VW Digital Production Platform. The platform will be VW's basis for the digitalization of over 120+ plants and its extensive supplier network. Innovative services in the area of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) will open up new paths for optimizing production and logistics. The services range from machine connectivity in the shop floor to innovative solutions in the public cloud to enable interaction with data and decision making via machine learning.
You will participate in the design of central components, the development and operation of the VW digital production platform. In close cooperation with VW's strategic partners, such as Amazon Web Services and Siemens, you will work in joint product teams to drive the full implementation of customer-oriented shop floor solutions.
- Deliver customer-oriented solutions for challenging technical production problems
- Design and development of distributed systems
- Collaboration on new, innovative services in the field of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Testing, integrating and evaluating new technologies in prototypes and architectures
- Contribute ideas and opinions as part of a technical community in the midst of interdisciplinary teams
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in (business) information technology, automation engineering or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of software development and current software architecture trends and technologies (e.g. microservices, serverless, 12-fator apps, continuous delivery)
- Experience in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Node.JS, TypeScript)
- Practical experience in the areas of Test Driven Development(TDD) & Unit Testig
- Colloquial German and English language skills
- The following generic competences:
- Strong communication skills with business and technology partners
- High flexibility and the willingness to learn in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment with dynamic projects and technologies
What we offer
- Collective agreement with IG Metall
- Diverse career and employment opportunities within the Volkswagen group
- Future prospects in one of Germany's key industries
- Fair working conditions, high operational and collective bargaining standards
- 30 days vacation from the 1st year of employment
- Attractive remuneration
- Numerous benefits for employees
This vacancy is to be filled immediately by the Wolfsburg office in charge.
We will be happy to answer your questions
Ms. Sina Lieberam
Phone: 0162 209 4270