Field Service Technician based in South Korea (m/f/d)
Reference number: 4307Apply now
Our job offer
Are you looking for new, exciting tasks in which you can use your qualifications and develop yourself further? As one of the leading personnel service providers in Germany with roots in the Volkswagen Group, we are looking for professionals for direct entry into our renowned client, which with its nine locations in Austria, Germany, USA, Singapore, Brazil and Chile and over 500 employees worldwide is one of the leading companies in the dental technology sector, as a
Field Service Technician based in Südkorea (m/f/d)
Our client develops, produces and distributes products and system solutions for the manufacture of high-quality and esthetic dental restorations worldwide. As a pioneer in the dental CAD/CAM sector, the full-service provider inspires dental technicians and dentists with comprehensive solutions for smooth production in their own laboratories with maximum added value. The CAD/CAM sector in particular is proving to be a growth driver with globally successful product innovations.
"Top performers" are in the right place with our client, where they receive the right motivation in every respect: high appreciation for commitment, performance and personality. Ideally, in the sense of recognition and individual promotion, but of course also monetarily in the form of performance-related remuneration. Open communication and relaxed interaction characterize the corporate culture.
The placement is free of charge for you at all times. Make the best possible use of your potential - for your career!
- Installation and commissioning of CAD/CAM systems in Japan
- Carrying out maintenance according to the maintenance plan as well as repairs in Japan
- Trouble shooting in case of escalation in coordination with the Ceramill helpdesk
- "Technical sales" - referral of customers with purchase interest to the responsible AD after consultation
- Responsible for compliance and implementation of work safety as well as maintaining order and cleanliness in own work area
- Careful handling and maintenance of company property such as plant, machinery and measuring instruments
Qualifications / Requirements
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d) or mechanical engineering technician (m/f/d) or comparable training with a high affinity for technology, e.g. dental technology training (m/f/d) with prior CAD/CAM experience
- Training as a medical product consultant (m/f/d)
- Trained in electrical engineering (m/f/d)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong language skills in Japanese as well as good knowledge of English
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Willingness to travel minimum 4 days per week
What we offer
- Operate in an internationally positioned, rapidly growing company that shows high appreciation for commitment, performance and personality
- A corporate culture characterized by open communication and respectful cooperation
- Attractive financial conditions of a modern company round off the overall package
This vacancy is to be filled immediately by the Wolfsburg office in charge.
We will be happy to answer your questions
Mr. Axel-Guido Damrath
Phone: +49-5361- 897-6105