Product Specialist (dental) in the USA (m/f/d)
Great Lake, Mid-Atlantic or Midwest (USA)
Reference number: 4311Apply now
Our job offer
Are you looking for new, exciting tasks in which you can use your qualifications and develop yourself further? As one of the leading personnel service providers in Germany with roots in the Volkswagen Group, we are looking for professionals for direct entry into our renowned client, which with its nine locations in Austria, Germany, USA, Singapore, Brazil and Chile and over 500 employees worldwide is one of the leading companies in the dental technology sector, as a
Product Specialist in Great Lake, Mid-Atlantic or Midwest (USA) (m/f/d)
Our client develops, produces and distributes products and system solutions for the manufacture of high-quality and esthetic dental restorations worldwide. As a pioneer in the dental CAD/CAM sector, the full-service provider inspires dental technicians and dentists with comprehensive solutions for smooth production in their own laboratories with maximum added value. The CAD/CAM sector in particular is proving to be a growth driver with globally successful product innovations.
"Top performers" are in the right place with our client, where they receive the right motivation in every respect: high appreciation for commitment, performance and personality. Ideally, in the sense of recognition and individual promotion, but of course also monetarily in the form of performance-related remuneration. Open communication and relaxed interaction characterize the corporate culture.
The placement is free of charge for you at all times. Make the best possible use of your potential - for your career!
- Ensure customers happiness through exceptional demonstration and training, including installation and after sales service
- Work efficiently to ensure proper resolution of company/client problems
- Provide hands on training to technical staff to ensure a competent and effective workforce
- Prepare and lead presentations, webinars, training, etc. for both internal and external purposes
- Attend and assist with all aspects of trade shows
- Ability to travel to customers, trade shows, USA headquarters, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communications skills in a training environment
- Experience and working knowledge with a variety of dental implant companies and systems
- CAD/CAM technical knowledge is mandatory
- Experience and working knowledge of competitive CAD/CAM systems in the market
- In depth understanding of all aspects of the dental laboratory
- Ability to support customers via computer and telephone, to trouble shoot technique problems associated with CAD/CAM technology from our support line helpdesk
What we offer
- Operate in an internationally positioned, rapidly growing company that shows high appreciation for commitment, performance and personality
- A corporate culture characterized by open communication and respectful cooperation
- Attractive financial conditions of a modern company round off the overall package
This vacancy is to be filled immediately by the Wolfsburg office in charge.
We will be happy to answer your questions
Mr. Axel-Guido Damrath
Phone: +49-5361- 897-6105